Your privacy, and the privacy of all users of ArmourZero , is of the highest priority. If you have any questions, please email us.
This policy governs websites owned and operated by ArmourZero. Our policy does not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide links because ArmourZero is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our websites:
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Cross-Border Transfer
- IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- Data Storage and Security
- Your Data Privacy Rights
- Dispute Resolution
- Contact Us
- Policy Updates
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- ArmourZero collects Personal Information when you register for ArmourZero information such as demo requests, data sheets, newsletters or webcasts, visit ArmourZero pages, and enter promotions. This Personal Information may include your name, email address, and telephone number.
- ArmourZero may collect any additional information relating to you that you voluntarily provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our representatives or business partners.
- ArmourZero may use Personal Information received from you in connection with: to fulfill your requests for information on products and services or any specific questions sent to us, to respond to any complaints, to contact you about offers and new products, to follow up on marketing initiatives and to generally manage your relationship with us.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- ArmourZero will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
- ArmourZero will send Personal Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of ArmourZero (e.g. affiliates, distributors or resellers) to provide a product or service to you or for further follow-up related to your interests. The information shared does not constitute a sale of your Personal Information.
- We have to disclose your Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities and agencies, to meet any applicable law and regulation or to protect ArmourZero’s assets as permitted by law.
- We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle under the Privacy Shield in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.