- API integrated with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace with one-click setup
- 14 days of historical emails (upon activation)
- 14 days real-time emails scan and report
- The Assessment also covers scanning of infected files in
Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Google Drive
- Ability to cover inbound, outbound, and even internal emails
- Guarantee no network changes including MX record or email redirection.
Email Threat Assessment
for 14 days
Your 14 Days Assessment Journey
- Pre-assessment introduction
- Info gathering
- Administrator email
- Register / Configure Tenant
- Solution walk-thru
- Services Integration walk-thru (Microsoft 365, Google Mail, and collaboration)
Day 4 - 7
- Follow-up session (30 minutes)
- Dashboard / Reporting walk-thru
- Question & Answer Session
- Assessment Wrap-up and report compilation
Catch What You Missed
Modern phishing and BEC attacks use inside information to bypass traditional defenses. Here, our service deploys internally, capturing context out of the reach of traditional gateways, and blocks messages before they reach the inbox. Before they spread.
In just one click, API integrated with Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and no network changes including MX record or email redirection. The algorithm learns from your environment, quarantines existing threats, and identifies phishing, malware, data leakage, and account compromise immediately.
All Around Assessments
If you have Microsoft 365, Google Workspace or other anti-phishing solution, this assessment can serve as validation of your current solution’s status for all inbound, outbound and internal emails.
Monitoring and Report
During the assessment, you can receive 14 days historical emails (upon activation) and real-time emails scan. Assessment only in monitoring mode with no security policies applied. After 14 days, you will not only receive report about phishing and malware attack detection but also top attacked target users.